Last Updated: January 1, 2010
Free Conferencing Corporation recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy
of all information provided by users of our products, services and websites. We
created this policy out of respect for our customers' fundamental right to privacy
the privacy practices for all products and services owned by Free Conferencing Corporation.
A current list of our products can be found at www.FreeConferenceCall.com.
GENERAL POLICY REGARDING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- FREE CONFERENCING CORPORATION DOES NOT SELL, RENT OR DISTRIBUTE CUSTOMERS PERSONAL
INFORMATION INCLUDING NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR COMPANY. We
periodically issue technical and marketing information and are committed to an "opt
in/opt out" permission based philosophy. If you voluntarily submit your e-mail
address to receive information, we may subsequently issue information via e-mail.
However, we respect the right to opt out and will remove e-mails from our list on
CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Registration Pages- Each of our products requires the customer to register with
at least a name and email address. For internal purposes, we use this information
to identify accounts and monitor usage. This information is also used to communicate
with our customers (See Section 2: Customer Communications for full details). Our
paid services including SimpleEvent, SimpleFlatRate, SimpleTollFree, SimpleVoiceBox
and SimpleVoiceCenter require customer credit card information. This includes name,
card number and expiration date, which is used for our or our agents' billing purposes
only, and is not otherwise shared.
- Telemarketing- Some customer information is obtained through telemarketing and marketing
lists. Potential customer information is not registered into the Free Conferencing
Corporation database unless express permission is given.
- Customer Service- Additional customer information given through our customer service
group is not currently appended to the customer account information.
- Surveys and Contests- Customer information including phone number, address, email,
title and company may be collected during a survey or contest. Since prizes may
be awarded during these events, it is critical that Free Conferencing Corporation
collect full customer details. This information is stored in a separate database
and may be used for further marketing activities.
- Email Contact- Free Conferencing Corporation uses email to make contact with its
customers. Customers receive an initial registration email with all account details
listed. After each call, customers receive call detail reports via email. Finally,
Free Conferencing Corporation uses email to communicate promotions, product updates
and technical advisories with their customers.
- Opting Out of Contact- Opting out of contact with Free Conferencing Corporation
can be done by unsubscribing from email lists. There are 3 main lists that a customer
will need to unsubscribe from; call detail reports, email marketing and technical
advisories. Unsubscribing from technical advisories will result in the cancellation
of the customers account.
- We use reasonable precautions to protect our customers' personal information and
to store it securely. Sensitive information that is transmitted to us online (such
as credit card number) is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition,
access to all of our customers' information, not just the sensitive information
mentioned above, is restricted. Only employees who need the information to perform
a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative)
are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers
on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Our web sites contain links to other sites. Free Conferencing Corporation is not
responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage
our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements
of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
- Free Conferencing Corporation products, services and websites are not directed at
individuals under thirteen years of age, and Free Conferencing Corporation does
not intend to collect any personally-identifiable information from such individuals.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits those
customers that are California residents to request that Free Conferencing Corporation
not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing
use. To make such a request, please write to:
California Privacy Rights
Free Conferencing Corporation
4300 E. Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90804
CONTACT AND QUESTIONS
- For any additional information or to contact Free Conferencing Corporation you can
or call 877-482-5838.